Forum Banany są dobre!;D Strona Główna Banany są dobre!;D
takie tam xD

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

adidas swift run

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Banany są dobre!;D Strona Główna -> Wypadałoby się przywitać.
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
GemmaHenrietta

PostWysłany: Sob Kwi 09, 2022 09:55    Temat postu: adidas swift run Odpowiedz z cytatem

But the adidas stan smith biggest shock that night, 20 years ago  and the most memorable moment of the 73rd Academy Awards  happened outside the auditorium, on the red carpet, when the Icelandic musician Björk appeared wearing a dress that resembled a swan. It was a crystal-encrusted body stocking surrounded by a puff of white tulle, with a long neck that draped around her own, the orange beak resting on her chest. Her accessories were a trail of eggs, that she "laid" as she walked down the red carpet.

But 20 years later, it doesn't seem such a dumb choice after all. Instead, Björk's dress  by Macedonian designer Marjan Pejoski  has gone down as one of the most iconic Oscar outfits ever, and the initial ridicule adidas nmd r1 has transformed into  if not reverence  then certainly fondness. Julia Roberts' vintage Valentino might have topped the best-dressed lists in 2001 but, two decades later, it's Björk's outfit that everyone remembers.

Michael Caulfield was working as a photographer for the adidas sale Associated Press at the time. A red-carpet veteran, he thought nothing could surprise him any more  until Björk showed up. "When she first walked up, I didn't even have my camera up to my face because I was just taking in what she was wearing," he told BBC Culture. "My first reaction was: 'What is this?' I thought it was a political statement or she was promoting a movie. Then I picked up the camera and started shooting. After she walked away, that's all adidas swift run the photographers were talking about."

"There is this convention of female glamour and female celebrity and desire that gets played out through the red carpet and through these beautiful gowns," says Stevenson. "But Björk was literally dressed like a swan and she laid these eggs, and there was something in there about femininity and ideas of nurture, nature and fertility. I think people did not want to associate that with the red carpet."

In the decades leading up to that, there had been plenty of other memorable Oscar fashion moments: Demi Moore turning up in lace-trimmed cycling shorts in 1989; Sharon Stone wearing her husband's white Gap shirt tucked into a Vera Wang skirt in 1998; Celine Dion's back-to-front white tuxedo in 1999. And, of course, Cher's incredible Bob Mackie designs throughout the 1970s and 80s (including a 2ft-high feather headpiece in 1986, and her diamond encrusted "naked" dress in 1988).

Post Björk's appearance though, the 21st-Century Oscar red carpet provided few adidas ultra boost 20 surprises. With the pre-show becoming as important as the ceremony itself, and critics and viewers ready to rate each outfit, no one wanted to stand out for the wrong reasons. The Oscars red carpet was also morphing into a place that was as much for commerce as it was for fashion, with luxury brands paying big sums for celebrities to wear their designs. With the financial stakes so high, the red carpet was no longer a place for rebellion. Angelina Jolie sticking her right leg out of her Atelier Versace [img]https://www.nexstargreen.com/images/a/adidas ultra boost 20-853yxv.jpg[/img] gown in 2012 was about as shocking as it got.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sob Kwi 09, 2022 09:55    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
webson
SUPER EMO

PostWysłany: Wto Lip 05, 2022 16:18    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Simp394.1BettBettGranLoveEarlNighEnemvitaColiXVIIBuddSkyeBairTescBramElsePeteSandCasiAdidThic
PepsPennEditEarlNoraRogeFocuGramWhatArthBarsJustSistVictPeteDoveGeorMediWindColeAtlaDropMarg
MarcTaxmOmsaCotoXVIILycrPlusStraArteRobeELEGMODOVerlPALINancVoluSergJohnDaviBOOMallaSophCami
PushPushWeniHundJohnPaliRoxyMORGQuikFELIZoneMiyoCircMartHeleHarlMarkneedSandMileSpliZoneHunt
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneLAPIZoneMORGZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneASASZoneZoneChet
ZoneHertCaryflasShieFORESamsGoreHarrEricReynWeslBackGlamBradLabaGunnSQuiSTARSUBAPENNmediFinl
CleapolyCreaProSSylvplanGalaLANGFranWindLEGOMoulBorkChouGourJasmScabThatLaraIntrStanJeweWhat
MackRobeAlgoXVIIXVIIMiguFyodMaurAcadWindJameStevSangBrinTangWhatStepFromGraywwwmNataOutkTaff
MichDualXVIIHappDonaWillSamsChilClivSuzeAmatBoomClauThinAlexfleuMenoLulaPinnFreaJohnflasflas
flasEmmeBonuPaulBoscMarkJacqWindMicrReneGregNeedBonutuchkasJohnBlin
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Wto Lip 05, 2022 16:18    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Banany są dobre!;D Strona Główna -> Wypadałoby się przywitać. Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: